Australian Botanical prints by artist Maurice Hayler, designed to endure.
Each print carries the artist’s signature and is stamp-embossed for authentication.
Our art is printed with care on Hahnemühle fine art archival paper with archival Epson UltraChrome pigment inks, good for at least 75 years. View all print and mat sizes here.
Please Note: that all orders typically leave within one to two business days.
We can (and do) process urgent and express orders on request.
- Bottlebrush (Callistemon)
- Grevillea 'Poorinda Royal Mantle'
- Grevillea 'Poorinda Blondie'
- Rosemary Grevillea (Grevillea rosmarinifolia)
- Native Fuchsia (Epacris longiflora)
- Mountain Devil (Lambertia formosa)
- Grevillea 'Moonlight'
- Red Ironbark (Eucalyptus sideroxylon 'Rosea')
- Pandorea jasminoides
- Kangaroo Paw (Anigozanthos 'Yellow Gem')
- Grevillea 'Superb'
- Cape Leeuwin Creeper (Kennedia lateritia)
- Heath Banksia (Banksia ericifolia)
- Grevillea 'Robyn Gordon'
- Ashby's Banksia (Banksia ashbyi)
- Firewheel Tree (Stenocarpus sinuatus)
- Sturt's Desert Pea (Swainsona formosa)
- Eucalyptus caesia
- Eucalyptus erythrocorys
- Fringe Lily (Thysanotus tuberosus)
- Eucalyptus leucoxylon subsp. megalocarpa 'Rosea'
- Red Kangaroo Paw (Anigozanthos rufus)
- Black Coral Pea (Kennedia nigricans)
- Grevillea 'Bulli Princess'
- Grevillea 'Poorinda Royal Mantle' 2
- Coast Banksia Flower (Banksia integrifolia)
- Spent Coast Banksia Flower (Banksia integrifolia)
- Coast Banksia Seed Cone and Leaf (Banksia integrifolia)
- Hardenbergia violacea
- Day Iris (Patersonia fragilis)
- Waratah (Telopea speciosissima)
- Black Bean (Castanospermum australe)
- Hairpin Banksia (Banksia spinulosa)
- Corymbia ficifolia
- Eucalyptus leucoxylon subsp. petiolaris
- Banksia Flower Collection 2 Diptych
- Banksia Flower Collection 3 Diptych
- Banksia Flower Collection 4 Diptych
- Eucalyptus 'Rosea' Cultivars Diptych
- Eucalyptus leucoxylon subspecies Diptych
- Grevillea 'Poorinda Royal Mantle' Diptych
- Grevillea Collection 1 Diptych
- Grevillea Collection 2 Diptych
- Kangaroo Paw (Anigozanthos) Diptych
- Kennedia species Diptych
- Two Coral Peas Diptych
- Triptychs +-
- Australian State Flowers +-
Botanical Information:Family: Bignoniaceae
Meaning of name:
Pandorea is a reference to Pandora and her box, and how the many seeds in the seed pod are released when the pod is opened
jasminoides is from Latin: jasminum, jasmine + Greek: oides, resembling. Resembling jasmine, or more specifically, resembling the genus Jasminum
Pandorea jasminoides is sometimes called Bower of Beauty. It is an Australian native woody climbing vine indigenous to the rainforest and wet sclerophyll forests of north-eastern New South Wales and south-eastern Queensland. It has become popular in gardens where it is easily trained over fences and trellises, and admired for its striking green foliage and extended flowering period from spring to late summer.
Please note that frames are not included.
More detailed information about all print and mat sizes shown below is here.