Australian Botanical prints by artist Maurice Hayler, designed to endure.
Each print carries the artist’s signature and is stamp-embossed for authentication.
Our art is printed with care on Hahnemühle fine art archival paper with archival Epson UltraChrome pigment inks, good for at least 75 years. View all print and mat sizes here.
IMPORTANT and Please Note: that all orders received Tuesdays to Sundays are dispatched the following Monday. Every effort will be made to fulfill orders received on Mondays that same day, otherwise they will be dispatched next day Tuesday if we can’t make Monday in time.
We can process urgent and express orders on request.
- Bottlebrush (Callistemon)
- Grevillea 'Poorinda Royal Mantle'
- Grevillea 'Poorinda Blondie'
- Rosemary Grevillea (Grevillea rosmarinifolia)
- Native Fuchsia (Epacris longiflora)
- Mountain Devil (Lambertia formosa)
- Grevillea 'Moonlight'
- Red Ironbark (Eucalyptus sideroxylon 'Rosea')
- Pandorea jasminoides
- Kangaroo Paw (Anigozanthos 'Yellow Gem')
- Grevillea 'Superb'
- Cape Leeuwin Creeper (Kennedia lateritia)
- Heath Banksia (Banksia ericifolia)
- Grevillea 'Robyn Gordon'
- Ashby's Banksia (Banksia ashbyi)
- Firewheel Tree (Stenocarpus sinuatus)
- Sturt's Desert Pea (Swainsona formosa)
- Eucalyptus caesia
- Eucalyptus erythrocorys
- Fringe Lily (Thysanotus tuberosus)
- Eucalyptus leucoxylon subsp. megalocarpa 'Rosea'
- Red Kangaroo Paw (Anigozanthos rufus)
- Black Coral Pea (Kennedia nigricans)
- Grevillea 'Bulli Princess'
- Grevillea 'Poorinda Royal Mantle' 2
- Coast Banksia Flower (Banksia integrifolia)
- Spent Coast Banksia Flower (Banksia integrifolia)
- Coast Banksia Seed Cone and Leaf (Banksia integrifolia)
- Hardenbergia violacea
- Day Iris (Patersonia fragilis)
- Waratah (Telopea speciosissima)
- Black Bean (Castanospermum australe)
- Hairpin Banksia (Banksia spinulosa)
- Corymbia ficifolia
- Eucalyptus leucoxylon subsp. petiolaris
- Banksia Flower Collection 2 Diptych
- Banksia Flower Collection 3 Diptych
- Banksia Flower Collection 4 Diptych
- Eucalyptus 'Rosea' Cultivars Diptych
- Eucalyptus leucoxylon subspecies Diptych
- Grevillea 'Poorinda Royal Mantle' Diptych
- Grevillea Collection 1 Diptych
- Grevillea Collection 2 Diptych
- Kangaroo Paw (Anigozanthos) Diptych
- Kennedia species Diptych
- Two Coral Peas Diptych
- Triptychs +-
- Australian State Flowers +-
Botanical Information:Family: Proteaceae
Hybrid: Grevillea laurifolia × Grevillea willisii
Meaning of name:
Grevillea, after Charles Francis Greville (1749–1809), an English patron of botany and a founder of the Horticultural Society in 1804
laurifolia is from Latin: laurus, bay laurel tree + folium, leaf. Having leaves like those of the Bay Laurel, or more specifically, having the leaves of genus Laurus
willisii, after Dr J. H. Willis, a former Government Botanist of Victoria
Grevillea laurifolia × Grevillea willisii would have a leaf partway between G. laurifolia and G. willisii in shape.
Grevillea ‘Poorinda Royal Mantle’ is a prostrate cultivar with a height of 0.5m (20 inches) and a spread of about 6m (20 ft) reached over two or three years. It was developed by Mr Leo Hodge of Ellaswood, Victoria, and is said to be a hybrid between Grevillea laurifolia and Grevillea willisii.
This print features in the Grevillea ‘Poorinda Royal Mantle’ diptych.
Please note that frames are not included.
More detailed information about all print and mat sizes shown below is here.