Australian Botanical prints by artist Maurice Hayler, designed to endure.
Each print carries the artist’s signature and is stamp-embossed for authentication.
Our art is printed with care on Hahnemühle fine art archival paper with archival Epson UltraChrome pigment inks, good for at least 75 years. View all print and mat sizes here.
Please Note: that all orders typically leave within one to two business days.
We can (and do) process urgent and express orders on request.
- Bottlebrush (Callistemon)
- Grevillea 'Poorinda Royal Mantle'
- Grevillea 'Poorinda Blondie'
- Rosemary Grevillea (Grevillea rosmarinifolia)
- Native Fuchsia (Epacris longiflora)
- Mountain Devil (Lambertia formosa)
- Grevillea 'Moonlight'
- Red Ironbark (Eucalyptus sideroxylon 'Rosea')
- Pandorea jasminoides
- Kangaroo Paw (Anigozanthos 'Yellow Gem')
- Grevillea 'Superb'
- Cape Leeuwin Creeper (Kennedia lateritia)
- Heath Banksia (Banksia ericifolia)
- Grevillea 'Robyn Gordon'
- Ashby's Banksia (Banksia ashbyi)
- Firewheel Tree (Stenocarpus sinuatus)
- Sturt's Desert Pea (Swainsona formosa)
- Eucalyptus caesia
- Eucalyptus erythrocorys
- Fringe Lily (Thysanotus tuberosus)
- Eucalyptus leucoxylon subsp. megalocarpa 'Rosea'
- Red Kangaroo Paw (Anigozanthos rufus)
- Black Coral Pea (Kennedia nigricans)
- Grevillea 'Bulli Princess'
- Grevillea 'Poorinda Royal Mantle' 2
- Coast Banksia Flower (Banksia integrifolia)
- Spent Coast Banksia Flower (Banksia integrifolia)
- Coast Banksia Seed Cone and Leaf (Banksia integrifolia)
- Hardenbergia violacea
- Day Iris (Patersonia fragilis)
- Waratah (Telopea speciosissima)
- Black Bean (Castanospermum australe)
- Hairpin Banksia (Banksia spinulosa)
- Corymbia ficifolia
- Eucalyptus leucoxylon subsp. petiolaris
- Banksia Flower Collection 2 Diptych
- Banksia Flower Collection 3 Diptych
- Banksia Flower Collection 4 Diptych
- Eucalyptus 'Rosea' Cultivars Diptych
- Eucalyptus leucoxylon subspecies Diptych
- Grevillea 'Poorinda Royal Mantle' Diptych
- Grevillea Collection 1 Diptych
- Grevillea Collection 2 Diptych
- Kangaroo Paw (Anigozanthos) Diptych
- Kennedia species Diptych
- Two Coral Peas Diptych
- Triptychs +-
- Australian State Flowers +-
Botanical Information:Family: Proteaceae
Hybrid: Grevillea hookeriana × Grevillea tetragonoloba
Meaning of name:
Grevillea, after Charles Francis Greville (1749–1809), an English patron of botany and a founder of the Horticultural Society in 1804
hookeriana, after Sir Joseph Dalton Hooker (1817-1911), a British botanist and explorer in the 19th century, a founder of geographical botany, and Charles Darwin’s closest friend
tetragonoloba is from Greek: tetra, four + gonia, an angle + lobus, lobe. A reference to the cross-sectional shape of the leaf lobes
Grevillea ‘Poorinda Blondie’ arose as a chance seedling of a plant widely grown at the time under the name Grevillea hookeriana, but which is now known to be a hybrid of G. hookeriana and G. tetragonoloba now called Grevillea ‘Red Hooks’.
‘Poorinda Blondie’ is a large shrub that can reach 3m high by 3 to 4m wide (10 ft by 10 to 13 ft).
This print features in the Grevillea Collection 2 diptych collection.
Please note that frames are not included.
More detailed information about all print and mat sizes shown below is here.