Australian Botanical prints by artist Maurice Hayler, designed to endure.
Each print carries the artist’s signature and is stamp-embossed for authentication.
Our art is printed with care on Hahnemühle fine art archival paper with archival Epson UltraChrome pigment inks, good for at least 75 years. View all print and mat sizes here.
Please Note: that all orders typically leave within one to two business days.
We can (and do) process urgent and express orders on request.
- Bottlebrush (Callistemon)
- Grevillea 'Poorinda Royal Mantle'
- Grevillea 'Poorinda Blondie'
- Rosemary Grevillea (Grevillea rosmarinifolia)
- Native Fuchsia (Epacris longiflora)
- Mountain Devil (Lambertia formosa)
- Grevillea 'Moonlight'
- Red Ironbark (Eucalyptus sideroxylon 'Rosea')
- Pandorea jasminoides
- Kangaroo Paw (Anigozanthos 'Yellow Gem')
- Grevillea 'Superb'
- Cape Leeuwin Creeper (Kennedia lateritia)
- Heath Banksia (Banksia ericifolia)
- Grevillea 'Robyn Gordon'
- Ashby's Banksia (Banksia ashbyi)
- Firewheel Tree (Stenocarpus sinuatus)
- Sturt's Desert Pea (Swainsona formosa)
- Eucalyptus caesia
- Eucalyptus erythrocorys
- Fringe Lily (Thysanotus tuberosus)
- Eucalyptus leucoxylon subsp. megalocarpa 'Rosea'
- Red Kangaroo Paw (Anigozanthos rufus)
- Black Coral Pea (Kennedia nigricans)
- Grevillea 'Bulli Princess'
- Grevillea 'Poorinda Royal Mantle' 2
- Coast Banksia Flower (Banksia integrifolia)
- Spent Coast Banksia Flower (Banksia integrifolia)
- Coast Banksia Seed Cone and Leaf (Banksia integrifolia)
- Hardenbergia violacea
- Day Iris (Patersonia fragilis)
- Waratah (Telopea speciosissima)
- Black Bean (Castanospermum australe)
- Hairpin Banksia (Banksia spinulosa)
- Corymbia ficifolia
- Eucalyptus leucoxylon subsp. petiolaris
- Banksia Flower Collection 2 Diptych
- Banksia Flower Collection 3 Diptych
- Banksia Flower Collection 4 Diptych
- Eucalyptus 'Rosea' Cultivars Diptych
- Eucalyptus leucoxylon subspecies Diptych
- Grevillea 'Poorinda Royal Mantle' Diptych
- Grevillea Collection 1 Diptych
- Grevillea Collection 2 Diptych
- Kangaroo Paw (Anigozanthos) Diptych
- Kennedia species Diptych
- Two Coral Peas Diptych
- Triptychs +-
- Australian State Flowers +-
Botanical Information:Family: Myrtaceae
Meaning of name:
Callistemon is from Greek: kallistos, most beautiful + stemon, stamen
There are 40 species belonging to the Callistemon genus, though some may yet be reclassified as belonging to the Melaleuca genus, as both plant types have the distinctive ‘bottlebrush’ shaped flower spikes.
Most bottlebrushes are found in the east and south-east of Australia, but can be found in all States of Australia. There are two species in south-western Western Australia and four in New Caledonia. Callistemon are widely cultivated throughout Australia and are popular garden and street trees. The flowers form in spring and summer and attract many nectar-feeding birds.
Depending on the species, Callistemon flowers can be:
- pale yellow or lemon such as Callistemon pallidus (Lemon Bottlebrush) or Callistemon formosus (Kingaroy Bottlebrush),
- yellow such as Callistemon pityoides (Alpine Bottlebrush)
- pink such as Callistemon salignus (Willow Bottlebrush)
- mauve such as Callistemon salignus (Willow Bottlebrush)
- red such as Callistemon viminalis (Weeping Bottlebrush), Callistemon citrinus (Crimson Bottlebrush) or Callistemon subulatus
- red tipped with masses of yellow pollen to create a bright yellow flush, such as Callistemon brachyandrus (Prickly Bottlebrush)
Please note that frames are not included.
More detailed information about all print and mat sizes shown below is here.