Australian Botanical prints by artist Maurice Hayler, designed to endure.
Each print carries the artist’s signature and is stamp-embossed for authentication.
Our art is printed with care on Hahnemühle fine art archival paper with archival Epson UltraChrome pigment inks, good for at least 75 years. View all print and mat sizes here.
Please Note: that all orders typically leave within one to two business days.
We can (and do) process urgent and express orders on request.
- Bottlebrush (Callistemon)
- Grevillea 'Poorinda Royal Mantle'
- Grevillea 'Poorinda Blondie'
- Rosemary Grevillea (Grevillea rosmarinifolia)
- Native Fuchsia (Epacris longiflora)
- Mountain Devil (Lambertia formosa)
- Grevillea 'Moonlight'
- Red Ironbark (Eucalyptus sideroxylon 'Rosea')
- Pandorea jasminoides
- Kangaroo Paw (Anigozanthos 'Yellow Gem')
- Grevillea 'Superb'
- Cape Leeuwin Creeper (Kennedia lateritia)
- Heath Banksia (Banksia ericifolia)
- Grevillea 'Robyn Gordon'
- Ashby's Banksia (Banksia ashbyi)
- Firewheel Tree (Stenocarpus sinuatus)
- Sturt's Desert Pea (Swainsona formosa)
- Eucalyptus caesia
- Eucalyptus erythrocorys
- Fringe Lily (Thysanotus tuberosus)
- Eucalyptus leucoxylon subsp. megalocarpa 'Rosea'
- Red Kangaroo Paw (Anigozanthos rufus)
- Black Coral Pea (Kennedia nigricans)
- Grevillea 'Bulli Princess'
- Grevillea 'Poorinda Royal Mantle' 2
- Coast Banksia Flower (Banksia integrifolia)
- Spent Coast Banksia Flower (Banksia integrifolia)
- Coast Banksia Seed Cone and Leaf (Banksia integrifolia)
- Hardenbergia violacea
- Day Iris (Patersonia fragilis)
- Waratah (Telopea speciosissima)
- Black Bean (Castanospermum australe)
- Hairpin Banksia (Banksia spinulosa)
- Corymbia ficifolia
- Eucalyptus leucoxylon subsp. petiolaris
- Banksia Flower Collection 2 Diptych
- Banksia Flower Collection 3 Diptych
- Banksia Flower Collection 4 Diptych
- Eucalyptus 'Rosea' Cultivars Diptych
- Eucalyptus leucoxylon subspecies Diptych
- Grevillea 'Poorinda Royal Mantle' Diptych
- Grevillea Collection 1 Diptych
- Grevillea Collection 2 Diptych
- Kangaroo Paw (Anigozanthos) Diptych
- Kennedia species Diptych
- Two Coral Peas Diptych
- Triptychs +-
- Australian State Flowers +-
Botanical Information:Family: Proteaceae
Hybrid: Grevillea banksii × Grevillea bipinnatifida
Meaning of name:
Grevillea, after Charles Francis Greville (1749–1809), an English patron of botany and a founder of the Horticultural Society in 1804
banksii, after Sir Joseph Banks (1743–1820), an English naturalist and botanist who accompanied (then) Lieutenant James Cook on the Endeavour in 1768–1771, and who did much to bring Australian botany to the European world (Grevillea banksii was first described by the Scottish botanist Robert Brown and named in honour after Banks)
bipinnatifida is from Latin: bi, two + pinna, feather + findo, to split. A reference to the leaf shape
Grevillea banksii × Grevillea bipinnatifida would have a leaf partway between G. banksii and G. bipinnatifida in shape.
‘Superb’ was a deliberate cross by Merv Hodge, who used the white flowering form of Grevillea banksii rather than the more common red flowering form. It is a compact shrub reaching 1 to 2 m high and wide (3 to 6.5 ft). G. banksii hails from Queensland and G. bipinnatifida is from Western Australia.
The cultivar ‘Robyn Gordon’ (no. 149 in our collection), selected by David Gordon from a chance seedling, is also a hybrid of G. banksii and G. bipinnatifida, but has deep red flowers.
This print features in the Grevillea Collection 1 diptych and the Grevillea Collection 3 triptych.
Please note that frames are not included.
More detailed information about all print and mat sizes shown below is here.